Home Base | Builder Hall Base | Clan Capital Base
Th4 | Th5 | Th6 | Th7 |
Th8 | Th9 | Th10 | Th11 |
Th12 | Th13 | Th14 | Th15 |
COC Th8 Base Top! The layouts are Updated!
Coc Th8 Base
Coc Th8 War Base
Coc Town Hall 8 Base Anti Everything
Unbeatable Town Hall 8 Base
Th8 Base Best Defense 2023
Town Hall 8 War Base Copy Link
Coc Th8 Base Copy Link
Best Town Hall 8 Base
Th8 War Base
After you’ve fully upgraded Town Hall 7, you can’t wait to get to Town hall 8 to unlock new defenses and new troops After reaching Town hall 8, there is confusion in the mind that which things should be unlocked first and which things should be upgraded first.
To remove this worry of yours, here we have brought you the strategy which will help you to max Town hall 8 in the best possible way.
New Items Unlocked in Th8 Base
Some new upgrades will be seen in Town Hall 8 Which are as follows:-
The first new troop you’ll see upon reaching Clash Of Clans Town Hall 8 Base is P.E.K.K.A. It damages a single target with the splash damage per shot and its maximum level is 9, which will be completed by going to Town Hall 15 where Pekka works better against enemies with higher H.P. like (Heroes and Golem) But it proves weak where the enemies are in the group.
Its housing space is 25 which will come easily in your Clan Castle and if your clan is a higher level then you can take it in your CC by upgrading 2 levels the Higher level of PEKKA is very powerful.
Another New troop you’ll find in Clash Of Clans Town Hall 8 Base is the valkyrie. You need to level 3 your Dark Barracks to unlock it. Its attack weapon is an axe, with which it swings rapidly around and attacks the enemies in group and its maximum level is 9.
Another Dark Troop you will see in Clash Of Clans Town Hall 8 Base is Golem! You need to level 4 your Dark Barrack to unlock it. It is a slow ground troop that deals very little damage, but it has the highest hit points of all troops. It targets defense first except for all target items in the base. Due to its high hit points, it is used as a tank in the game. When Golem is defeated, it Converts into 2 or 3 Golemites and they continue to fight. Each Golemite is 1/5 of Golem hit points.
Apart from Troops, in Clash Of Clans TH 8 Base will also see new Spells. In Town Hall 8, you will get to see a new spell factory, and when you build this factory The first spell you will see in the Th8 is the Poison Spell. It plays an important role during the battle, It slows down all enemy Clan Castle Troops, Heroes, and Skeletons inside its area of effect (and causes them to take damage over time) However, It only affects Hero and buildings remain unaffected by Poison Spells.
In Clash Of Clans Town Hall 8 Base, you can upgrade the spell factory again and you’ll see another new Dark spell called Earthquake. You need to level 2 your Dark Spell Factory to unlock it. It deals damage to all buildings within its area of effect except for storage.
Furthermore, It is used on enemy walls and to make way to send our troops inside the enemy base, or walls of any level can be broken with up to 4 earthquake spells and in ground attacks, it proves to be very effective in taking the troops inside the enemy base.
In Clash Of Clans Town Hall 8, you’ll find a new defense in the defense system which is known as Bomb Tower, which attacks ground troops by throwing bombs dealing splash damage similar to the Wizard Tower.
After it breaks, the bomb below it will be activated and it will explode after 1 second, dealing splash damage to all ground units within 2.75 tiles of it similar to a Giant Bomb.
In Traps, a new Skeleton trap will be found at Clash Of Clans Town Hall 8 Base, and it remains hidden until it is activated by an enemy troop unit entering within its trigger radius.
Once it is activated, The coffin rises from the ground and Skeleton comes out of the coffin to attack any enemy troops who appear closest to him. It can attack both on the ground and in the air. There is an option to activate it on the ground or air just like X-Bow.
-: Types of Bases :-
The very first thing to know is what you want to achieve. There are many different types of layouts that you can create in Clash Of Clans, and it is important that you have a well-designed layout for the village that you want to build, so there are some basic things that you need to understand to get a good base design. Here you will need to make different designs for your village at different times Like Farming Layouts, Trophy Layouts, War Layouts, Hybrid Layouts
* Farming Bases:-
Farming Base is Designed against those multiplayer opponents who farm for their base. You can keep a few things in mind such as the design of your base layout and how to organize your defenses and where to place your storage so that you will be able to protect your Gold, Elixir, and Dark elixir resources from theft easily Clash Of Clans Bases.
In this, you can leave your smaller resources like collectors and keep your larger resources like storages more secure, But note that you periodically collect the Gold, Elixir, and Dark from your collector’s collections, This will also go a long way in filling your coffers. A few things that are worth keeping in mind in this layout are mentioned below.
- The resource storage you want to keep the most secure should be located in the center of the base. Because usually that area is protected by your most powerful defense and your clan castle troops. Most of the time it can be Dark Elixir storage, But in some cases, it may also have this Gold and Elixir storage on the lower level of Town Hall.
- And you should find your other storage set up evenly around the main compartment. It would be better if you keep them in separate boxes so that you can’t lose all the storage at once. You can’t keep these in some cases where you don’t consider particular resources to be important ( For example, Elixir can often be ignored at Town Hall 8, In addition, you may choose to leave these outside your walls in hopes of getting more trophies with other farmers Clash Of Clans Bases.
* Trophy Bases:-
The first purpose of a trophy base layout is to protect the trophies of the player’s village. You will often defend the town hall in this as breaking it means a star and consequently trophies for the attacker. In addition to protecting the town hall, you may also wish to stop 50% of the destruction as this is another way to do that to the stars.
Stopping 50% of the destruction in the settlement can be a bit hard as many forces are able to achieve this by attacking the least defended parts of your base that would usually be near or outside the front walls and hoping for the best will be so that more trophies can be lost. To avoid having too many trophies, however, we can set up some base layouts that can make the town hall very difficult to destroy. This allows enemies to be limited to one star, thus in most cases.
- In this, the TH8 base is usually kept in the main compartment with Clan castle, Air defense, and Air Sweepers. If you’re a high town hall player, you can protect your town hall with the Inferno tower, X-bow, and Eagle Artillery. This means no matter what town hall you belong to. You should have a centralized town hall that keeps your Town hall highly vulnerable.
- There are usually layers with a few walls between the corner of the base and the settlement. Inside it are defensive buildings or it can be a space between the walls so that the attacking enemy troops cannot destroy the second layer of the wall. Either of these methods can prove to be a great way to slow down the attacker’s Clash Of Clans Bases.
- You can easily get trophies by placing your resource storage outside the walls, in the low-mid level league. Enemies who are raided for farming, simply leave their farming troops and return after collecting loot. And we can easily get the trophy.
* Hybrid Bases:-
Hybrids are simply capable of protecting both the player’s trophy and resources at the same time and are the most distinctive type of layout. As such it draws on aspects from both farming and trophy base.
- Usually, you should keep your town hall safe with the most powerful defense. Because breaking it means losing a star and losing a trophy. As well as the loss of resources present inside it. In addition, however, you will also want to protect the resources you value most. In a Hybrid base, you can protect both of them at once.
- Hybrid bases are So that each compartment is not too big. This is a good idea so that the anime doesn’t easily steal all the resources and break your town hall in one go.
* War Bases:- [TH8 Base]
The first objective of War Bases is to stop enemies from getting the star. A successful War base will be able to stop the enemy from achieving their goal and force them to launch multiple time attacks against your base.
- As well as using the layout in multiplayer attacks, the trophy layout can often double as more layouts depending on the player’s success.
- Clan Castle is usually in the middle of the base, which is difficult to reach as it is common to have clan castle Troops in combat which play an important role in the security of the base.
- While making a war base, it is important for you to think that how will you attack this base that you have created. Doing friendly challenges with clan friends helps you imagine which attacks your settlement will be the best against.
Town Hall 8 War Base Copy Link, Town Hall 8 Base Best Defense, Town Hall 8 Base Copy Link, Best Town Hall 8 Base Copy Link, Town Hall 8 Base Best Defense 2023, Undefeated Town Hall 8 Base Link, Coc Town Hall 8 War Base, Th8 Farming Base,
If you want to see the best layout of CLAN CAPITAL then click here.